Friday, November 02, 2007

disbelief is how it feels

the left side of my face aches and i think i am going deaf on my left ear. horrific wednesday, i didnt even imagine this would happen to me. screaming now silently. hurt and secretly embarrassed. how do i even speak about that awful experience. while i nurse the bruises on my face and struggle with chewing, barely able to speak i still can't believe that happened. like a nightmare and when trauma has reached its peak, numbness comes. i still catch myself crying when i think of how painful (physically, emotionally and spiritually) it felt. how horrific...
walking on a black hole, shaky ground, i force myself to wake up and force myself to believe that no matter how impossible it may seem: i was beat up. disbelief is how it feels.

No comments: