Sunday, October 08, 2006

tension builds amounting to nothing



photo by: brendan goco

funny when we two bodies come share a certain proximity between each other. this tenous space defines the ambivalent nature of your relationship as well as defines the border and territoriality of inapprochable space, this nuance we can never cross and overcome. i have come this point of realization that i cease to care much less invest some real emotion in it. but the more i realize this the more heartbroken i feel for knowing and understanding my own cynicism in life, in interaction, in the risk of putting yourself out there, of opening your heart. who knows if i bore you with meaningless pessimism, sadly i choose this path of self-induced pain and cannot help it. i dont really want to reach out, i just want to get rid of excess energy, of excess desires, meaningless wants and aspirations. knowing that the day after we shall but forget about the details...

THis was Oleles, the meaningless fight of wills, the transfer and imposition of weight. crossing and violating boundaries, on monday i promise to write about it. Meanwhile, slumber awaits along with the sweet embrace of this small body that mimics mine...

1 comment:

Diego said...

Dear Frida, Thanks for your comment on my blog. I enjoyed this entry, the only one I have seen so far, and (unfortunately) I may be able empthasize with some of what you write. Perhaps. You wrote at an incredibly opportune time; I can't yet tell you just how serendipitous your comment on my blog was. I would love to get hooked up with the dance community here. I am here until December, and possibly longer. I would love to meet people and hopefully do some workshops. You can reach me at diego at diegomaranan dot com. What's going on around here right now? Would love to be put in the loop.